Pune o fapta buna la temelia Clinicii Nera

duminică, 26 aprilie 2009

Make love, horseshoes, the public and you... strawberry field... FOR EVER!!!

I love you and that occupies all my time.
I'm thinking often at you that I'm wondering if I'm still having a health mind.
You drive me crazy!
Love me tender, I am listening now the Beatles album you send it to me...
Something in the way you make all my days lighter, brighter...
I belive in you in our love, something in your style shows me I don't wanna leave thoghts about you now...
I don't know, you stick arround, I don't know... I was younger, help me if you can, help me get my peace here on the ground...
Something in the things you showed me... you're on trembulin, ups zaazaaaa, dove s celebrating gaaagaaa, wearing horseshoes at you bracelet, being present in my past, present and future...
I'm feeling down, I'll do appreciate if you'll be arround, help me get my feet back on the ground...
Where is the public, no public, they are wrraped in their own problems, don't worry, suddenly we are having the privacy... I long for you and me close, love you, being so close, don't go, something sweet, a game, a sweet game to play, yes, let's play!!!
Let me take you on the strawberry field, nothing is real, strawberry fileds for ever... it doesn't matter much to me, nothing is real... let me pin you down on the strawberry field, let me take you down to the strawbbery field forever... forever...
Turn on your mind relaxer, it is not us crying, it is us loving, no ilusion, we were talking about the love we hold eachother, to try to save the world with our love, try to realize we are very small, life is all about us and love makes us useful to the world...
Picture youreself on a boat on the river, flowers in yellow and green, look at the girl ahead, listen how the sky goes by, everyone smiles of you, waiting to take the love from your eyes with hunger, listen how the sky goes by, you're on your path, don't stop.
Picture yourself under the sea, where rain drops stars, there is a light garden where we grow hopes for the future. I'd like to be under the sea with you, resting your head on the sea glowings, dance and follow our dreams, because we know we cannot be found... From time to time we will shout, we'll swim about, giving stars of hope, we will be so happy you and me, giving stars of hope to visitors of our life... under the sea...
Finally i'll find my rest on your chest... SWEET MUSIC OF LOVE...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Fiti liberi sa-mi comentati gandurile